If you are, then you should already be aware that adding photos to your site can potentially increase engagement levels, and express what you wanted to show or say just by using photos. With that in mind, let’s go ahead and learn today how you can upload photos to your media library.
- Access to your Dashboard
- A web browser
- Any photo that you’d like to upload (png, jpg, gif)
- First of all, I’ll assume that you’re already logged in and you’re on your Dashboard.
- On your website’s Dashboard, there’s a link to your Media Files, go ahead and hover on it.
- You should see a link that’s saying “Add New.” Click on it, and it will take you to the media file uplaoder.
- From that website, you can either drag and drop files from your computer to that web browser, or click on Select Files.
- Once you’re done it should automatically do the rest for you.
Congratulations! You’ve now successfully learned on how you can upload files to your media library.