Creating a New Page is easy. But first of, we’ll get you started in understand what a page is:
Pages are static and are not listed by date. Pages do not use tags or categories. An About page is a classic example of a page.
We use Pages in any website we build for any links that we connect to your navigation links.
Here’s how to create a page:
- First, you need to log in to your website’s administrator panel. To know how to login, simply visit this link.
- Once you’re logged in you want to make sure that your browser is pointing you to a web address that looks like this: www.myawesomewebsite.com/wp-admin
- You’re going to see the Pages link on the left hand side of the page.
- Hover on it, and select Add New.
- You may now start writing anything that your heart desires on that page! 🙂